Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:207 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Audit & Compliance - IT (11-19 yrs)
We have an opportunity for a Senior Manager - Audit & Compliance for one of our client.
The Audit and Compliance Manager will play a key role in driving IT general control internal audits in support of the compliance programs for clients. It enables clients to develop and operationalize a security compliance strategy, as well a way of working, that both enables the organizations compliance ambitions and mitigates the organizations strategic cybersecurity risks.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Deploy Groups Security policies and adapt to Indian context and regulation
- Responsible for managing and supporting compliance of ISO-9001, ISO-20000, ISO-22301, ISO-27001, ISO-31000 Standard, NIST Framework, SOC1, SOC2 Audits & Compliance for their clients.
- Conduct Group Cyber Security Baseline Assessment and upload the findings
- Responsible for conducting short notice audits/investigations as required.
- Shall be responsible for developing and managing Third-Party Supplier Risk Management System
- Perform and support Internal and External Audits from start to closure upon release audit report, follow-up with regions for closure and maintain the Audit Register.
- Documentation development and review of existing policies, processes, SOPs, guidelines and documents to be uploaded on portal.
- You will need to flag risks to Regional Team and Stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvements opportunities.
- Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary
- Provision of clear targets and remedial actions around compliance when standards fall below contractual criteria
- Prepare of audit summary documentation and recommendations for review by senior management.