Senior Manager - Assurance/Regulatory & Compliance - Auditing/Testing - BFSI (5-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
The role entails testing compliance to applicable laws and regulations that govern the business and providing an assurance to the management on the same. The profile will be responsible for auditing/testing the functions on adherence to regulatory requirements and the controls thereof
- Formulate and execute a compliance assurance program that includes regulatory risks and ensures compliance to applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Create an assurance framework and implement appropriate procedures that supplement compliance testing.
- Implementing appropriate risk-based procedures for conducting annual independent audits to evaluate the effectiveness of the Company's AML policies and procedures.
- Conduct testing as per plan that has a consistent approach across risk areas, including AML.
- Develop a quality assurance program and share leading practices. Test plan management to enhance testing effectiveness & efficiency
- Improve Compliance assurance planning and correlate with business risks and priorities
- Interpret internal policies, procedures and applicable laws and regulations that impact the business unit/function and implement changes if required.
- Lead meetings and discussions with senior level management and functional stakeholders to understand and document processes and systems.
- Rationalize reporting process using available tools and adopt simplification principles
- Develop recommendations for corrective actions based on review findings.
- Apply strong analytical reasoning skills to risk-rate outcomes and determine the level of impact of issues identified.
- Present the review results, the rationale for findings, risks posed and action required to address the risks
- Work with business owners and management to agree on appropriate action plans, ensure that they understand the issues and their ownership of Compliance.
- Drive standardization and leverage best practices
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Must have Compliance and/ testing, auditing background. Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Must have Regulatory & Compliance experience.
- Auditing/Testing the functions on adherence to regulatory
- Testing compliance to applicable laws and regulations
- Add up advantage to the legal or CA candidates.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills at the senior level.
- Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills
- High integrity, strong work ethics, focused and commitment to success.
Candidate must be from BFSI Industry.