Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at SearchBourne Consulting
Views:305 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager/Associate Vice President/Practice Head - Presales - BPO (12-18 yrs)
Line of Business -Consumer/Retail
Reporting To- Global Head
Designation Sr. Manager / Associate Vice President
Location -Pune/Hyderabad/Delhi Total
Experience 12-18 years
- Master's / Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
- Minimum 12 Years + of Work Experience including min 5 years in Pre-Sales & Solutions.
Key Result Areas
The Pre-Sales Leader is responsible for supporting the Sales team in closing medium to Large sized deals in the Consumer business line within DOP. He/she is responsible for supporting the sales team in winning the deal by putting together a solution (in collaboration with the SMEs) that addresses client requirements while ensuring our interests are met.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responding to RFx / Bid
- Creation of pro-active proposals for clients in discussion with sales teams
- Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, operations, pricing, transition, technology, facilities et al) to ensure timely and high-quality proposal submission
- Managing client visits at our centers during lead to closure cycle
- The role will require acquiring a thorough knowledge of our capability and credentials in DOP and the existing solutions and offerings in this space.
- Act as a custodian of all go to market (GTM) decks and offerings in the BPO space.
- Understanding and translating buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Collaborating as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other groups
- Aligning final solution architecture (including the statement of work, schedules, and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
Commercial and Financial Responsibilities :
- Preparing the BD to spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
- Understanding and clearly defining the input required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with Service Delivery, Solution Management (if applicable) and to deliver the defined scope of services and contacts
- Working with internal teams and client representatives to create agreeable terms for documents such as MSA, NDA, etc as part of SL offering
- Ensuring legal, environment, and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with the Legal, IMG, FMG, and other support teams w.r.t the Service Line offering
- Working on case studies to be published to the external world
- Creating collaterals, account dockets, etc that can be reused by the team
- Creating standardized templates for replicating across RFPs
- Strong commitment to delivering value to clients
- Strong business acumen and understanding of financials
- A penchant for sales in BPO/Industry
- Strong Client management experience
- Good adaptability to different and changing environments
- Good executive presence
- Prior experience in Consumer (Retail) Industry is mandatory.