Partner - Leadership Hiring at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:511 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Revenue Assurance & Accounts Receivable - KPO (10-15 yrs)
As a Sr. Manager/ Associate Director, you will play a fundamental role in achieving all the accounts receivable and treasury requirements for the entire group companies (Geo: India, US, Singapore and others).
Also, you will
- Take ownership of AR department and timely billing & collection from the customers
- Revenue recognition including unbilled and deferred revenue accounting
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/yearly reconciliations and automation of various processes
- Aid in making informed decisions on potential fluctuations in customer revenue cycles.
- Oversee bank relationships, cash management functions including account funding, foreign exchange transactions.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short-term excess cash.
- Arrange credit facilities like working capital/overdraft limit/bill discounting etc; set up CMS & other facilities from banks.
- In-charge of daily cash receipts/deposits, including accounting; cash and banking transaction processing; timely tie-up of the funding requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders, BUs/LoB, salespersons, accounts team and assist finance head in business operations.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 10+ years in accounts receivable and treasury role, preferably working in analytics / IT services/related consulting services & solutions industries
- Experience in consolidating revenue reports & revenue analytics
- Ability to analyse monthly revenue forecast and business performance; benchmark with industry performance & suggest focal areas for the organisation to augment revenue
- Experience in preparing daily/weekly/monthly cash forecast; closely monitor cash flows and take necessary steps to ensure continuous availability of working capital, financial modelling, appraisal note preparation, obtaining sanction disbursement
- Ability to draft internal financial policies, procedures, governance process and SOP financial structuring supply chain finance, customer receivables, other transactions.
- Hands-on experience in QuickBooks, Tally or similar softwares
- Strong communication skills and a good team player
- Education requirement - CA / MBA