Assistant Manager - TAG at Firstsource Solutions Ltd
Views:212 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Resource Management Group - BPO (14-18 yrs)
Job Profile :
RMG team helps our BPO business with a short and mid-range view of staffing requirements (1-6 months), which provides the talent acquisition teams with increased visibility of what is expected to happen w.r.t. resource demand (and supply) across the various Business Units . Incorporating a better understanding of the demand for our resources, as well as improved demand planning and forecasting, will provide better inputs into the RMG process as we move forward.
The overall objective of RMG is to arrive at a business "Game Plan" to help manage and allocate resources to meet the needs of the customers in a timely fashion. RMG is a process that coordinates and collaborates with Sales, Solutions, Delivery, HR, WFM, and Finance to meet customer demand with the right supply.
There is a strong profitability focus on this job to ensure optimum manpower utilization, billed headcount growth, reduced time for fulfillment, efficient redeployment, efficient bench management, and ability to hire for existing and future engagements in a timely manner.
Key Focus Areas:
- Manpower forecasting and planning - Partnering with Workforce Management (WFM) and Business Units to prepare BU-specific forward-looking manpower plans based on the pipeline of current and upcoming projects and attrition trends, incoming RFPs, the lifecycle of various client engagements.
- Fulfilment - internal and external - timely personnel needs fulfillment of various projects through internal mobility, external recruiting, and contracting; tracking external talent market trends and availability of talent; using a combination of strategies including campus, backups, and redeployment of resources on the bench. Limiting deviations on external hiring job descriptions to ensure fungibility of the workforce for core skill areas.
- Resource management - Responsible for raising requisition on our HCM portal, tracking life cycle and types of engagements and proactively planning for redeployment of personnel.
- Efficient bench management - ensure bench is efficiently managed and there is optimal mix of skillsets and role ratios; ensure optimal aging; engagement (including new hires), retention and performance management of personnel; cross-training and upskilling; redeployment; availability of manpower for internal projects; wherever necessary amicable outplacements.
- Strong prior experience of workforce/resource management function in a BPO (Tier 1/2 company with established best practices in WFM would be preferred).
- Strong operational and delivery background, metric driven approach; dynamic and agile in thinking, planning and execution.
- Should have managed a combination and type of projects - fixed bid, fixed price, T&M, co-managed, company managed, client managed and ODCs.
- Strong ability to collaborate with Leadership, especially delivery leadership, talent acquisition leadership and Talent Management leadership teams.
- Exposure to best practices, tools, processes, and systems - the ability to adapt these for FSL-specific use as well as innovate wherever needed.
- Strong data-driven approach to facilitate decision-making.
- Strong competency in collaboration and collaborative problem solving; consensus-driven approach.
- Proactive in reporting and highlighting issues and concern areas, proposing solutions.
- Able to see and connect dots in terms of intersections of people, skills, capabilities, timelines, projects, and client preferences
- Experience working on HCM portals like Success Factor will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be a mature professional with an ability to ideate.
- The candidate should be high on integrity and ethical values.
Mandatory requirements: HR Degree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.