Associate Director at BTI Executive Search
Views:269 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Partnerships Marketing - B2B SaaS Firm (7-10 yrs)
- Marketing leader will drive growth, penetration and vision, lead (and build) a team of energetic marketing ninjas and be tasked with enabling millions of small, mid-scale & larger channel partner businesses in India.
- He/she would be working closely with cross-functional partners in envisioning and executing the growth path for partnerships as a channel.
Primary Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Provide vision & direction on how brand needs to be positioned to the channel partner universe. Drive execution against the above vision
- Drive new acquisitions, retention and revivals for the partner program.
- Leverage paid & organic digital marketing channels to drive top funnel, lead velocity and partner conversions.
- Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation, and make optimization recommendations across the prospect's journey.
- Explore new channels for partner acquisition.
- Build, Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the partner marketing function.
- 7+ years of overall marketing experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of having led multi-skilled digital marketing teams
- Deep functional expertise in any at least one key aspect of digital marketing - Performance marketing, digital brand building, social media marketing, SEO, content marketing or customer engagement via content & marketing automation.
- B2B/ SAAS product Experience
Candidates based in Bangalore or willing to relocate will be considered.
BTI Executive Search