Hiring Lead at Talent Labs
Views:1024 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Marketing - Startup - XIMB/IMI/NMIMS/MICA/SP Jain/IIFT (6-10 yrs)
Brand Marketing and Public Relations:
- Developing our innovative brand - to ensure our staff, customers and digital profile across all stakeholders consistently reflect our values and proposition
- Work with the leaders on driving our PR activities - to raise further our profile with our key target audiences
- Strategize and implement creative ideas, surveys for the uplift of our Brand.
- Drive the reach & quality of corporate communication to create better awareness of performance, vision & strategies
Product Marketing (Business Segment & Partner Marketing along with Campaign Management) -
- Understand & Segment the potential customer base for each segment and develop customized marketing opportunities.
- Own Ideation & Execution of Marketing Strategies to increase awareness and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to specific business/channel/partner segments. This will include (but not limited to) segment specific campaigns, alliances, affiliates, events, visibility in various relevant forums etc.
- Work with Business Teams for the strategy around product messaging, positioning and marketing for new launches and/or new business acquisitions via relevant campaigns
- Plan Segment/Channel/Partner specific Annual Marketing & Communication Calendar incorporating various possible campaigns basis industry trends, events, seasonality in the business and other relevant factors.
Research & Analytics (to understand target segments and to penetrate with effective segments)
- Analyze the performance of Campaigns using historic benchmarks and test new innovative ideas to improve them
- Research the sector, market trends, customer attitudes, competitors and benchmarking best practices. Continue to develop and train in new technologies, social media and latest thinking at each segment/vertical level and at the organization level.
- Automate relevant marketing initiatives/campaigns relevant data-based tracking for every campaign/marketing initiative
Post-Acquisition Customer Engagement -
- Orchestrating internal and external communications through multiple channels and successfully achieving the desired impact.
- Actively generating customer insights to ensure business decisions are taken in view of the customer expectations.
- Driving customer relationships to retain customers and to create cross/up-selling opportunities, culling out new success stories.
Desired Skills and Experience -
- Should hold an MBA from a premier institute (XIMB, IMI, NMIMS, MICA, SP Jain, IIFT, etc) with 4-6 years of experience preferably from the FMCG/ payments/e-commerce/Financial Services industry
- Experience must include strategic planning of campaigns, communications planning, and brand management.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in Marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research and prior experience in working with marketing agencies is preferred.