Senior Manager/Associate Director - Marketing Procurement - FMCD (10-12 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate who will be part of the Procurement team and will manage complete sourcing and contracting life cycle for Marketing category by engaging with Internal Marketing operations, Vendors and responsible for vendor selection and negotiations, Contract Compliance, Vendor performance assessment and reporting.
Primary Job Function :
Procurement finalization for the following categories in Marketing:
1. Event Agencies for Product Launches, All hands, Road Shows, Dealers Meet, Suppliers Meet and Conferences etc.
2.Advertisement Agencies for managing all the Print advertisements, OOH advertisements etc.
3. Supplier for Merchandizes for providing Mementos, Trophies, Branded giveaways, Road Shows etc.
4. On Line and Off line marketing vendor exposure and commercial finalization
5. Interface with the client on Requirement Analysis, establish category specific objectives and formulate sourcing strategies - specific to Marketing
6. Quick Turn around time for finalization of Procurement activities
7. Provide pro-active support in new source identification, assessment and evaluation as per strategic sourcing process (RFP/RFQ) followed by PO documentation and compliance.
8. Collaborate with internal teams (Finance / Legal) to address commercial and technical challenges to ensure timely implementation of Contracts/Agreements related to the assigned category.
9. Collaborate with Analytics team on Periodic reporting to project and Procurement leadership on status, issues, and corrective actions.
10. Collaborate with Marketing teams and Procurement leadership on developing vendor performance metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for service partners
11. Co-ordinate periodic vendor reviews and publish vendor performance metrics. Act as a pivotal point of escalation for managing Vendor performance : Identify Service partner's issues and Co-ordinate resolution process (Commercial and Qualitative)
Specialized knowledge/Skills :
1. Minimum of 10-12 years of relevant experience and proven domain competencies in Marketing procurement
2. Hands on experience in managing sourcing arrangements for Online & Off line marketing