Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:1735 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Internal Audit - Consulting Firm (8-15 yrs)
Our Client is global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. They are a leading provider of business consulting, internal audit, risk management, technology, and transaction services.
Job Location - Mumbai
Experience required - 8 to 15 years
Key Responsibilities :
- Spearhead internal client facing teams and guide them on solution delivery. Independently lead the engagement.
- Identify, assess and monitor risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy and identify opportunities to improve business processes.
- Assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk,
- Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned requests
- Establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding client's perspective
- Assist clients with testing internal process controls and developing internal audit plans
- Assess the current state of an organization's internal control/Sarbanes-Oxley Act framework and help clients drive value and efficiency in their internal controls by implementing leading practices
- Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Participate in sales and support business development initiatives.
Desired Skills :
- Understand the IIA audit principles and internal control concepts
- Knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting, developing risk & control matrix, etc.
- Knowledge of Asset Management, Mutual Fund processes and businesses, preferably of large global banks
- Knowledge of Wealth Management and Private banking processes and businesses, preferably of large global banks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications. Prior project management and supervisory skills required
.- Strong internal personnel, analytical skills and management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
- Able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress. Open to travel as per client requirements.