Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:12857 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Importer on Record - eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
Title: Senior Manager/Associate Director
Overall Purpose of Role:
- This position leads the development and execution of Client's consumer cross-border e-commerce strategy and digital engagement - increasing Cross Border e-commerce sales, market share and reputation and including all the imports exports processes and logistics.
- The position is responsible for improving Client's priority brands- and online consumer engagement, identifying and establishing strategic collaborations with priority partners and improving effectiveness and efficiency of digital-related resources and budget
- The person will also be responsible for setting up the entire ecosystem for Cross-Border Trading enhancing - internal and external networks to improve internal cross-group collaboration, and access to high-quality external service providers and strategic opportunities.
- Develop a cross-border E-commerce and digital engagement strategy and implementation roadmap, deliver profitable growth target of online sales and commercial activities; (Create and maintain the cross border ecosystem)
- Define performance goals on Cross Border e-commerce sales and consumer engagement;
- Work with Global GCBU, Marketing, NRM, Digital and local E commerce team to identify priority brands/ categories for cross border e-commerce sales and consumer engagement;
- Identify key business partners (e.g. fashion/electronics communities), define collaboration areas, and develop partnership models
- Advice senior management or C-level leaders to select geographies/brands that best align with the strategic goals of the company and the cost/benefit ratio
- Establish best practices with International Seller, identify and fill assortment gap in key business segments by monitoring online and offline marketplaces
- Define target shoppers, product portfolio and pricing and assortment strategy
- Organize internal team (recruit additional talents as needed)
- Work with tool providers, e-commerce partners, distributors, and third-party operators to diagnose performance drivers and improve sales results
- Account management of all sellers
For Consumer Engagement
- Define target audience, which platforms to engage, through who (e.g., corporate/ brand account, key opinion leaders), and what topics to engage
- Develop engaging content to build brand and sales
- Work with agencies to develop and execute paid, earned, and owned media, develop media ROI monitoring mechanisms
- Develop loyalty building programs and enhance CRM capabilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.