Recruiter at Windows Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1543 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Employee Relations - BPO/ITeS (10-16 yrs)
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Employee Relations (Individual Contributor)
Job Summary :
Employee Relations :
- Promote an open and transparent culture to raise issues & grievance and facilitating forums to share the same.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to service line leaders as well as internal HR teams in managing wide range of employee relation issues.
- Be a subject matter expert in local statutes/regulatory requirements related to employment practice and provide guidance, whenever required.
- Clarify and interpret human Resources policies to the Leaders, Managers & employees.
- Handle employee related grievance on any violation with regards to code of conduct and integrity related aspects.
- Effectively manage high risk cases, work with Senior stakeholders across the geographies, ensure compliance and governance while handling matters related to regular and temporary workforce.
- Conduct investigations related to misconducts, discipline, harassment, integrity and work ethics.
- Proactively develop and deploy employee relation interventions to mitigate people risk.
- Work with talent teams to understand impact of global change and need for a localized policy/exception to global policy.
- Constantly watch socio-political and regulatory landscape and provide timely advice for incidence management.
- Ensuring effective usage of the Early warning systems by driving compliance on usage in proactively predicting attrition.
- Publish and govern the attrition cases to the business leaders and share analysis and on the attrition trends.
- Also partner with them to help design and formulate policies to help keep the same in control.
- Conduct retention and exit interviews to gather the information to delve deeper on the reasons for employees to leave the organization.
Education & Experience :
- Minimum 10+ years of prior human resources experience preferably in a high-tech environment as a Human Resource Solution Partner.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience as an Employee Relations specialist.
- Must possess experience within a dynamic fast-paced organization.
- Must be a self-starter, have the ability to multi-task and manage/drive multiple projects simultaneously, possess good problem-solving, detail orientation, and conflict resolution skills, and strong facilitation/influencing skills.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Relevant experience in BPO/ITES Industry (10+ years)
Required : Masters in Human Resources or other related education.