Assistant Manager at Careerist
Views:709 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Company Secretary & Legal Counsel - BFSI (5-9 yrs)
Company Secretary and Legal Counsel would be responsible for :
- Maintain compliance standards, systems, procedures tailored to the company's business needs and reports to the Senior Management to ensure continuous improvement in compliance levels.
- Ensure compliance of all applicable compliances pertaining to Company Law and Foreign Exchange Laws.
- To interact with Statutory and Internal auditors for secretarial and legal function.
- Compliance Program : Develop, maintain and refresh the company's compliance program/ framework to ensure all key risks are objectively assessed & dealt with.
- Independent reviews and reporting : Performs independent reviews across various verticals of compliance viz. statutory, regulatory, product, legal, HR, Admin etc and submits a quarterly/periodic report for management review.
- Identify risks for the Company and preparation of mitigation plan for risks pertaining to non-compliance of Indian regulations, licensing requirements and Code of Ethics violations.
- Take on legal department projects related to contracts, contract management & commercial transactions.
- Conduct Board Meetings and Internal and statutory committee meetings as per Company requirements.
A qualified company secretary from Institute of Companies Secretary of India
A Chartered Accountant who is also a LLB degree holder from a reputed college and.
Should have been a Company Secretary for an Organization CON
At least 10-12 years working experience in a leading organization
Working in an Indian MNC is a must
Other Skills :
Should be able to handle and interact with senior management and board members.
Excellent relationship management and communication skills
Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration;
We are looking for CA and CS qualified ( First attempt)
Exp in Taxation and SEZ compliance along with secretarial work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.