Recruiter at V Beyond
Views:213 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager/Associate Director - Centralized MIS - Information Technology Projects (10-18 yrs)
A Lead Business Analyst would have primary responsibilities of developing a team of Business Analysts and potentially best practices within the organization. The key responsibilities also include ensuring the success of the execution of the Information Technology project(s), specifically the Business Analysis portion. The ideal candidate is expected to have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. Candidate should have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately as a Lead, candidate is responsible to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion. The Lead Business Analyst inherits many Project Management type responsibilities within the realm of Business Analysis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or information systems is required. Aside from that, extensive professional experience in related domains is required.
- 5+ years of project experience in data preparation, data gateway, and data warehousing
- 5+ years of experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack, including Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, and SSIS.
- 3-4 years of self-service tool expertise, preferably with Power BI or Tableau.
- Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skill
- Ability to independently develop solutions for complex business functionality
- Preferred to have RPA automation life cycle management experience
- Preferred to have Program Management life cycle management experience
- Must have Six Sigma certification from a reputed certifying body/organization (e.g. ASQ or equivalent) with excellent command in Lean/Six Sigma
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.