Consultant at Recruitment Firm
Views:1906 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Training - Financial Services (12-15 yrs)
Our Client is one of the world's leading financial institutions, specialise in providing asset servicing solutions and asset management to both institutional and personal clients. The delivery of products and services to this client base is supported through a network of offices around the globe.
Some of the key responsibilities as will include :
Principal Consultant :
- Consults with all levels of management to translate business requirements into learning and development strategy.
- Develops and implements programs that support individual and organisational performance that are aligned with Business Unit and/or enterprise-wide needs.
- Designs and implements proactive communication plans to ensure that learning and development initiatives are communicated effectively to global audiences.
- Evaluates training solutions to identify areas for improvement and maintain highest quality delivery.
- Identifies and evaluates applicability of new learning development vehicles, tools or programs developed by other organisations or vendors. Recommends purchase of programs to management, as appropriate.
- Facilitates/conducts learning and training solutions.
- Acts as project manager for major, complex and high-profile learning and development initiatives.
Team Leader :
- Has an additional focus of leading people while still designing and delivering Training.
- The leading related work includes training new partners or those with lesser experience, reviewing work of others, and providing regular feedback and coaching to partners.
- Assigns tasks to the training team. Organises the teams work, sets priorities, monitors all activity, and ensures timely and accurate completion of projects and deliverables.
- Conducts the full performance management process and works closely with their direct manager on staffing decisions.
Area Specific Duties :
- Coordinate and deliver the training program and mandatory curriculum within assigned geographic location/Globally
- Liaise with both managers and participants to outline program requirements
- Maintain all training and progress reports surrounding the program
- Continuous evaluation of the program working with GFS and Stakeholders
- Manage a training curriculum for the GFS function responsible which can be implemented and delivered regardless of geographic location.
- Ensures that GFS functional learning and development interventions are aligned with the business unit and enterprise-wide needs.
- Consult with areas in the business unit to provide ongoing support.
- Work collaboratively with other Global Training Teams.
Skills / Experience :
- Is a technical expert with in-depth knowledge in area of expertise and strong knowledge of the business unit and corporate strategy.
- Is able to consult independently with and influence all levels of the organisation, particularly senior leaders.
- Requires strong project management capabilities.
- Has excellent communication, marketing, relationship, facilitation and motivational skills.
- Shows strong judgment in the ability to formulate plans based on needs and leadership styles of key leaders.
- Executes efficiently and effectively.
- Leadership and organisational skills are essential to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff.
- For this position, we are looking for an individual that fits one of two profiles:
- An experienced operation professional willing to develop their consulting, writing and presenting skills.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Knowledge in Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency knowledge is an added advantage.
- Five to eight years of operational experience, preferably in Function (FA and or TA) or a similar role in Financial services
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
- Attention to detail
- Five to eight years of training consulting experience
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact Berlin Nadar on + 912242369767
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.