Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Social Impact Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
1. Develop plans and implement projects that achieves the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the organization's overall business strategy wrt expansion and customer go-to-market
2. Help define project scope, deliverables and resources for project.
3. Define tasks and required resources and collect required data
4. Create schedule and project timelines and track deliverables
5. Lead quality assurance and monitor and report on project progress
6. Present to stake holders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
7. Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
8. Evaluate and assess results of the projects
9. Work with CXOs and other members in the leadership team to enable stronger results and impact top line business
Skills & Qualifications :
1. Graduation/PG from Tier 1 institutes with 2-4 years of work experience.
2. Experience of managing multiple stakeholders and collaborating with large and diverse teams.
3. Ability to travel as needed
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Proficiency in tools and problem solving skills.