Senior Manager - HR at Upman Placements
Views:418 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Debt Capital Markets - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Relationship Management Skills :
- Technical knowledge of Macroeconomics, financial statement analysis and debt capital markets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Description :
The primary responsibility will be to:
- Investment and trading in SLR (G-Sec) and Non SLR Bonds, CP, CD, NCDs (WDM) in Primary and Secondary Market.
- Primary placement of Bonds (NCD) and Commercial Paper (CP) and Certificate of Deposits (CD) with Banks, Mutual funds, Insurance Companies, Corporate and FIIs.
- End-to-end management of debt proposals - from sourcing to placement - at the best terms for the Client
- Responsible to support the Senior in Origination bond issuance transactions;
- Prepare pitching materials to provide market intelligence and other information relevant to the clients funding needs;
- Update market information and provide research information for debt issuance activities in different markets;
- Plan and help organize investor marketing of the new issue;
The ideal candidate for this role shall have high level of experience in Dealing with Financial Institutions and Corporate Treasuries, Good knowledge of Fixed Income products, superior communication skills and providing best financial solution.
Excellent communication skills and negotiation ability will be key; must be comfortable with ambiguity and the demands that naturally arise from rapid growth.