Senior Manager at A Leading HeadHunting Firm
Views:183 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Corporate Legal - Treasury - NBFC (6-20 yrs)
Purpose of the Role
The function of the corporate legal team is to draft, negotiate and finalize agreements, contracts and documents in relation to all businesses of the company and manage non-recovery strategic litigations. The legal team is responsible to manage all legal risks associated with the various businesses and advice on mitigating such risks while finding structured legal solutions to do business in an efficient manner within the parameters of applicable law. The candidate will have to carry out all such matters assigned by the reporting manager.
- Drafting, negotiating and finalizing borrowing / fund raising structures and documentation including loan, NCDs, sub-debt, masala bonds, external commercial borrowings, direct assignments, securitization (standard assets and non-performing assets), etc.
- Negotiating loan documents, debenture documents, security documents and hedging documents (ISDAs).
- Coordinating with external lawyers for their appointments, managing cost and completing a transaction end to end.
- Preparing a list of covenants to be tracked by the operations team which are arising out of the treasury borrowings.
- Advising the treasury team on all matters pertaining to treasury.
- Preparing Borrowing Committee Approval Memos.
- Standardizing the borrowing documents and drawing up a standardized list of covenants to be agreed basis various nature of transactions.
- Conduct knowledge management sessions for the various businesses and the legal team;
- MIS management and managing audits;
- Strengthening and streamlining processes;
- Ensure adherence to culture with focus on Integrity, Discipline, Teamwork (no silos);
- Expertise required/ Domain Knowledge: Graduate / Post graduate
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum 8 Years or experience handling projects with sound knowledge of core lending and peripheral systems & Processes.
Any specific specialization/education:
- Should have excellent understanding of process and regulations governing NBFCs and HFCs;
- Should have excellent understanding of treasury borrowings, RBI and SEBI Regs that deals with issuing and listing of debt instruments;
- Should have excellent understanding of RBI and SEBI regulations;
- Should be an individual contributor;
- Should be able to work in a diversified team and take responsibility of the profile being handled.