Operation Manager at Future Track Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Views:23774 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President - Actuarial Pricing - Insurance (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager/AVP - Actuarial Pricing
The most significant challenges of the role will be :
- Meeting with regulatory changes proactively.
- Working collaboratively with other departments and external stakeholders, to ensure that products designed are commercially sound and do not jeopardize the profitability or sound risk management of the company.
- Supporting Product Actuary in ensuring adequate resources are available to carry out a particular responsibility in a market where experienced technicians are scarce.
- Ensure completion of tasks on time accurately and with desired standards, including producing necessary documentation and audit trails.
- Ensure adequate support is provided to cross functional projects so as to ensure that all the business decisions are actuarially sound.
- Supporting Product Actuary in education of stakeholders on dynamics of insurance pricing/capital management.
- Ensuring competitiveness of the product basket, good returns to customers and attractive incentive structure for distributors.
- Develop robust group business portfolio and processes in an efficient manner and also provide wing to wing support in individual product development.
- Propose new/ changes to existing pricing structures/product designs as well as highlight areas of concern with respect to the risks associated with the proposed structure.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure that business decisions are actuarially sound and liaising with external stakeholders to ensure decisions made are favorable to the business.
The candidate should :
- Be partly/fully qualified actuary with track record in managing actuarial responsibilities;
- Possess strong understanding of general actuarial principles and the group insurance business industry. Product Design + Pricing experience from an actuarial perspective would be an advantage
- Possess experience of supporting and assisting in procuring the group insurance sales
- Possess strategic thinking, able to understand the broad implications of detailed financial data and risks involved
- Be commercially minded, with strong business acumen
- Possess strong verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent judgment and decision-making skills & able to make business-aligned and timely decisions and Possess excellent people management skill.