CEO at Options India Group
Views:9707 Applications:1171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Sales & Distribution - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
We are currently looking for a Sr. Distribution Business Manager/Assistant General Manager with one the topmost Foods/ FMCG Distribution cos in the world. This is an international assignment to be based at Yangon (formerly Rangoon) in Myanmar.
Company Profile :
Our client is one of the topmost FMCG distribution cos of the world with a workforce of 80,000 employees. The Group operates in 36 countries through a comprehensive network of 750 business locations in Asia Pacific and 30 business locations in Europe and America. It is rated among the World's Best Big Companies, and among the World's Most Reputable Companies. It has a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent worldwide and is one of the best MNC employers to work with.
General responsibilities :
- A&P management and ensuring effective allocation and utilization of marketing funds in line with overall business unit strategy including regular tracking of A&P spent aligned with budget plan.
- Develop comprehensive Route to Market Plans for launch/re-launch of brands
- Manage business integration process for new clients to ensure smooth client integration
- Liaise with 3rd Party advertising & promotion agencies to execute Marketing plans
- Work closely with Channel Managers & Field Marketing team to ensure achievement of desired distribution & visibility objectives & speed to shelf
- Manage order forecast accuracy and ensure inventory management objectives are met. Includes driving efficiencies in market hygiene and obsolescence.
- Do trade visits to understand Market dynamics, gaps & opportunities
- Work closely with sales team to ensure top class implementation of key promotional activities
- Prepare monthly reports and business reviews for clients, Involve in competitive monitoring and market analysis
- Liaise with various suppliers to coordinate promotional material deliveries
- Take necessary actions to resolve clients- operational issues/ service complaints
- Build productive relationships with the suppliers and customers and act as a company representative to communicate all other necessary issues to client's management team
Leadership responsibilities :
- Line manage and ensure Product Executives/Trainees meet the goals and key responsibilities assigned
- Impart coaching & on job training to team
- Drive self-learning and improvement of team in the area of client management and behaviors to achieve goals
- Conduct competency based interviews, recruit & build desired team of Executives
Functional skills and knowledge :
- Marketing/Product management experience in FMCG, either in food or non - food products (preferably both)
- Demonstrate strong client management and communication skills; experience of working with Clients is very helpful
- Having knowledge in Southeast Asia market (preferably Myanmar market)
- Knowledge of Marketing and Sales, and experience of working in both
- Understanding of Channel, Category and Consumers, and how to market and sell products across these
- Knowledge of and experience with demand planning (knowledge of inventory management is great)
- Extensive experience of managing multi-functional teams to set, agree and achieve targets over a 12 month time frame
- Experience of trade marketing and developing and managing trade marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken
Education : Degree in business/marketing related disciplines, MBA preferably from a Premier B School
Work experience : At least 4-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the FMCG industry, preferably in food products.
Job Location : Yangon (Rangoon), Mayanmar
Salary : Around Rs. 55.0-60.0 Lpa including benefits like Housing and company Car
For this we require you to furnish the following details :
- Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
- Your current & expected salary package.
- Your willingness to relocate to Yangon in Mayanmar
- Notice period in your current organisation
Options India Group