HR Consultant at Talentmint
Views:2343 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Registration Management - Agri (8-15 yrs)
A leading Agrochemical organization is looking for Registration Manager (Sr. Manager / AGM) position:
Designation - Registration Manager (Sr. Manager / AGM)
Exp. - 8+ yrs
Qualification - M.Sc. Agri/ Ph.D
Location - Noida
Reports To - Sr. GM & Head-Regulatory affairs
- Liaison with different experts at CIBRC to expedite the applications for early approvals/registrations for new products.
- Submission of dossier and Regular follow up with Officials at CIBRC.
- Consistent and close follow-up of the registration applications with the regulatory authority and ensure resolution of queries raised by regulatory authorities to get registrations on time.
- Liaison with Ministry of Agriculture, Krishi bhavan in connection with Product registration, ICAR comments /MRL fixation etc.
- Coordination with Agricultural Research Universities for conducting Regulatory trials/Marketing trials for Bioefficacy and Residue for new products
- Development of trial protocol for Regulatory trials for new products in co- ordination with Product development team
- Checking the draft reports as per the guidelines and follow up with universities to obtaining Bioefficacy reports on time
- Coordination with the various state Dept of Agriculture and represent to obtain various permission/approval required for sales and marketing
- Liaison with various Agricultural Universities for getting University recommendations. Involved in market research and competitor's activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.