Manager at Careerist Managment Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:606 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Plant HR - Manufacturing (7-13 yrs)
Post graduate's or diploma in Human Resource management / Personnel Management and industrial relations with excellent verbal and written communication skills, having experience working in a MNC Organisation with strong hold on labour laws willing to work in South India location and having strong hold on local language (Tamil). Capable of leading a team and will be responsible for :
- Figure out and prioritize current and future talent requirements of the plant
- Implement Discipline, employee Grievances, code of conduct and development of workers in the plant along with the Line managers
- Ability to plan out effective resourcing plan and capability building
- Well versed with Talent Management, performance management, reward and recognition, employee policies, training and development initiatives
- Development and implementation of programs which promote congenial work environment in the plant.
- Encourage and establish Organisation base work environment rather than an individual based organisation values.
- Ensuring compliance with EHS based requirements
- Excellent know how and experience in dealing with labour related laws and make managers aware of the same
- Experience in completion and implimentation of compliance certification and audits
- Experience in working in Matrix structure.
Candidates to get in touch on 9560395701 besides forwarding there profiles.