Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Performance Management & Organization Development - CoE (5-11 yrs)
Job Title : Corporate HR
Band : Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - COE (Performance Management & OD)
Department : Human Resources
Location/Unit : Kolkata
Reporting to : Corporate HR Head
- Internal : Unit HR Team/s, PMS and L&D SPOCs, Group HR, Corporate Functions
- External : Consultants and Vendors
Role Requirements :
- To be successful in this role, one should have HR business partnering experience with stints in COE verticals of Performance Management, Learning & Development and Talent Management.
- Exposure towards designing and execution of Talent Development frameworks, facilitating behavioral interventions and Digital HR is a pre-requisite. Desired expertise and conversant with Success Factor modules.
Main Objective of the Role :
- Partner and drive the Enterprise level initiatives across Group of Hospitals.
- Design and Project Manage central initiatives towards HR verticals like PMS, L&D, TM, etc.
- Partner towards smooth migration of HR Digitization for each of the Corporate HR functions.
Key Responsibilities :
Performance Management System :
- Strategize & implement end-to-end performance management for employees across the Units and manage appraisal process with teams. Create and institutionalize capability towards Standard Operating Procedure for PMS.
- Maintain and update KRA dictionary for all unique roles. Ensure formulation of KRAs-KPIs-Goal Sheets, Probation - Confirmation process and conduct Mid-Year and & Annual Performance Assessment.
- Advise on Job Evaluation System, Job Design & Descriptions and correct grading of the Jobs.
- Manage PIPs of the Corporate Functions and support Unit PMS SPOCs on tracking of the identified Performance Improvement Plans with structured governance.
- Coach and hand hold PMS SPOCs of each of the Units on PMS process to drive performance oriented culture. Support and conduct PMS workshops, refresher courses and awareness sessions as per the requirement at Unit and Corporate Functions.
Organizational Development :
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that supports CKBH's ambition to be a high performing organization.
- Develop approach to Leadership Development, Talent Management & Succession Plans. Co-ordinate contributions and governance through enterprise level Talent Council and ensure effective implementation.
- Partner with Group HR to drive Central and Enterprise Level identified cultural themes as Corporate SPOC and drive the same for CKBH Units.
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent.
Learning & Development :
- Strategize and lead all flagship people development interventions for the organization at Enterprise Level.
- Driving the culture building exercise by strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability at senior and mid management levels.
- Extend support and handhold Unit level Training SPOCs to guide them in driving adequate coverage of training programs across all levels and functional areas in the organization.
- Focus on consistent implementation and capability building towards key cohorts impacting Patient Satisfaction and Clinical Excellence.
- Formulate Enterprise level Training Calendar on a periodic basis detailing interventions to be conducted and ensure communication and socializing with Unit and Corporate leadership team.
Major Job Qualifications / Specific Skills :
Required Education : MBA Human Resources/ IR
Preferred Education : MBA or its equivalent
- 10 years of experience (Post MBA) from tier 2 institutes. 5-7 years of experience (Post MBA) from tier 1 institute.
- Proven Experience in HR Business partnering role and COE verticals.
- Have an orientation towards HR digitization and e-enablement of initiatives.
- Industry is not a barrier. Desirably for an - outside-in view-, beyond Hospital sector.
Knowledge and Specific Skills :
- Substantial knowledge of HR practices
- Well versed on HR Digital Tools desirably SuccessFactors and SAP environment.
- Strong customer focus and good analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and deliver on expectations from business leadership
- Ability to work with cross functional and/or virtual teams and bring about win-win solutions to challenges
- Self-motivated, conscientious, hard-working and determined individual and team Manager.
Required Critical Behavioral Competencies :
- Passion for Excellence
- Results Orientation
- Coaching Empowerment & Team Development
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Integrity & Ethics
- Building Relationships & Partnerships
- Strategic Thinking & Execution
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Functional Expertise
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.