HR Executive at Exo Talent Consultancy
Views:2986 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Legal - Automobile (8-18 yrs)
Please find the Job Description for the position of Sr. Manager/AGM- Legal
Technical/Functional Knowledge and Skills required:
1. Negotiation, drafting, and vetting of contracts & agreements. This would include immovable property and borrowings related documents.
2. Defending cases filed against the Company and prosecution on behalf of the Company in the court of law.
3. File, protect and defend the Intellectual property rights of the Company, also monitor/review and file for new Trademarks.
4. Finalize response to/ issue show-cause notices and to appear before appropriate authorities.
5. Co-ordinate with external legal counsels and consultants for expert opinion wherever required.
6. Good understanding of Corporate laws (except direct and indirect taxes).
7. Oversee /monitor & report compliances management system of the Company. This would also involve conducting training sessions for internal stakeholders whenever required.
8. Prepare Standard Operating Procedures for functional/departments from the legal perspective.
Key Deliverables / Accountabilities of the Position:
1. Create systems and processes thru SOPs to ensure that letters/correspondence to outside agencies/ authorities takes place from appropriately authorized officials in the Company.
2. Highlight significant statutory amendments (in corporate laws) affecting the Company's business and the environment around which it operates.
3. Drive to ensure adherence to the compliance management system of the Company.
4. Review the existing legal cases and close the matters with a target date.
ExoTalent Consultancy Services
Mobile: +91 9136661041