Recruitment Specialist at Randstad India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1850 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Investment & Strategy - Solar Energy Firm (7-9 yrs)
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Investment & Strategy
Client : One of the leading players in the Indian Solar Energy industry
Role : Senior Manager Investment & Strategy
Reporting to : Head Investment & Strategy
Location : Bangalore or Delhi
Job Description :
- Economic analysis and financial evaluation of acquisition/divestment opportunities, building detailed financial models, business case, valuation analysis, scenario analysis.
- Deal structuring, risks analysis, evaluation of Investment decisions at group level.
- Working on group level strategic investment decisions and working with the Top Management.
- Working on structuring the solutions balancing the risk and return of investors, internal stakeholders, bankers, investors, drafting terms sheets, negotiations etc. Dealing with Private Equity Investors, investment bankers and Lenders.
- Working with the BD team to evaluate risk / return under various power sale opportunities in Solar rooftop, Open Access, bidding etc.
- Coordination, monitoring and follow up of the due diligence activities required in the financing process of the projects including Equity and Project Financing.
- Negotiate the Financial Term Sheets (pricing, leverage covenants etc.) and manage Shareholders agreements, Facility Agreements; preparing info Memo, case study, DPR, investment notes for new investment decisions.
- Keeping abreast with market developments, bidding trends and ability to read RFQs
Desired Profile :
- At least 7 years of relevant professional experience in a renewable energy company, PE firms or banks.
- Hands-on experience in equity transactions, project finance, managing due diligence, financial modeling, negotiating term sheets and finance documentation and related fund raising activities.
- Experience in deal structuring for project finance
- Innovative deal and transaction structuring, or acquisition transactions of energy/renewables.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Preferably from Leading Solar/power/Wind Manufacturing, Executives functioning in Investment Companies or in rating Agencies, Chartered Accountant firms etc.