Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:2158 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Human Resources - BPO (15-20 yrs)
Senior Human Resources Manager (AGM) - BPO
- Responsible for hiring, engaging, and retaining our diverse employee workforce.
- You will lead the Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; the high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and ongoing development.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of programs, processes, and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
- Act as chief liaison to the business leaders, consulting with and guiding business decisions based on balanced people and human resources best practices.
- Drive a positive site culture, working closely with partners and gaining credibility with the operational teams and employees through sound leadership, action, and positive contributions.
- Set the strategy and operational plan to continue to scale the capability and capacity of the site team to service our growing global workforce in a way that delights employees and managers.
- Coach, develop and guide operations supervisors, managers, and other leaders to help build a maintain high-performing teams.
- Help to develop and provide the human resources vision and business context to the CO's HR, and other leadership teams.
- Lead and manage the local human resources team in a productive and cohesive manner.
- Partner closely with talent acquisition, payroll, training, quality assurance, and operations to support and drive the short- and long-term success of the business.
- Develop and demonstrate positive financial impact and return on investment from human resources initiatives in terms of employee engagement and retention, internal communications, performance management, worker's compensation administration, and leave of absence, etc.
- Work closely with the site leadership on succession planning and identifying the next level of leadership in the site. Help prepare and support the appropriate development plans.
- Provide proactive solutions in employee relations that will set the tone for a healthy long-term relationship between site management and employees.
- Develop, direct, and deploy a holistic, productive, and positive orientation program and onboarding experience.
- Direct the planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee performance results by training managers to coach and develop employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Understand CO's employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; direct the implementation and processing of benefit claims; design and conduct educational programs on benefit programs.
- Help design, develop, and roll out appropriate employee communications to socialize initiatives, reward and recognize employees, and share key messaging at the site level.
- Make recommendations for changes in programs, processes, and procedures that will have a positive impact on the business.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings as necessary and required.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system. Ensure and oversee maintenance of past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA with 15+ Years management experience in a call center/BPO industry in a high-volume environment
2. Broad human resources experience across multiple disciplines and ability to anticipate organizational needs, set strategies to meet those needs, and manage execution plans that deliver the desired results.
3. Experience in consultative human resources capacities, demonstrating strong listening, empathy, and problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
4. Strong, proven interpersonal, relationship-building, and conflict management skills.
5. Benefits programs and administration experience
6. Performance Management experience
7. Internal and employee communications experience
8. Human Resources Management Systems knowledge and experience
9. Compensation and Wage Structure experience
10. Sound understanding of diversity practices
11. Sound understanding of employment laws and application regulations
12. Experience leading and conducting employee investigations, and preventing employee relations issues
13. Proven, demonstrated leadership abilities and experience
14. Strong, proven attention to detail, ability to remain focused, and achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
15. Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
16. Change leader, with proven experience managing and leading change
17. Strong coaching skills
18. Proactive problem-solving skills
19. Strong communication skills
20. Strong work ethic
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefits scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.