Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Finance Planning/Strategy/Asset Management - Real Estate (3-7 yrs)
Industry - Real Estate / Property
Category - Finance
Skills - Real Estate/Investment/Financial Modeling/Asset Management
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role is part of the strategy/asset management team for the real estate portfolio. It will involve working closely with & supporting CEO in reviewing, monitoring & valuing the India portfolio and all associated strategic initiatives.
Client Details :
Global asset management company having interest in real estate and provides industry-leading portfolio management and development capabilities across the real estate investment strategies.
- The role is part of the strategy/asset management team. It will involve working closely with & supporting CEO in reviewing, monitoring & valuing the India portfolio and all associated strategic initiatives. The incumbent shall also provide direct insights into managing all aspects of a portfolio to CEO and management at the global level.
- The role in concern will get exposure to all aspects of the business from Leasing, asset disposition, development, RE finance as well as RE regulatory requirements in the country
- The role will be heavily focused on financial planning and reporting.
- Commercial Real Estate strategy and asset management
- Investor reporting and valuation of the Portfolio
- MBA from top 10 MBA institute/ Qualified Chartered Accountant
- 3-7 years' experience in financial modelling / investor presentation/investments/portfolio management/asset management/corporate strategy
- Familiarity with office real estate
- Must come from investment banking (Real estate sector )/ Real estate investment/IPC/Consulting background
Job Offer :
- Being a part of one of the worlds most renowned investment management brand having interest in real estate.
- Working very closely with the CEO
- Excellent career growth with market leading remuneration.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Azaan Bhat on +91 124 452 5418
Contact - Azaan Bhat - +91 124 452 5418
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.