Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2288 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - Behavioral/Soft Skills/Leadership Training - BPO (12-15 yrs)
This opportunity if for Sr Manager/AGM Training role with a reputed BPO client.
- The person will work in collaboration with stakeholders within as well as externally with vendors/ partners, to establish scoping, goals, and deliverables and work towards fulfilment of business needs. The employee will lead/contribute across multiple projects and ensure coordination and implementation aligned to project and company goals.
This person will be responsible and accountable for Training function at HYD location
- Would be accountable for Behavioral,Soft Skills and process training function
- He/She needs to have good experience in facilitating behavioural and leadership development trainings
- He/She must have good understanding of L&D, OD function
- It would be good if he/she has BPO experience
Would be required to works in a shift 3 pm - 12am/4pm - 1 am
Key areas of responsibilities:
1. Understand the People development practices across all the worldwide locations and be part of designing interventions to effect people development and improve employee retention
2. Responsible for project managing and implementing various interventions, analysis, MIS and manage stakeholder's expectations across multiple countries and departments
3. Vendor Management
4. Research and provide trends on HR best practices such as employee development, coaching etc.
5. Interact and deliver periodic reports/ presentations to senior management
6. Analyse data (using excel) and provide meaningful insights
7. Manage a team of data analysts & OD personnel
8. Train and conduct workshops on new processes or tools
9. Develop/document processes related to new processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven working experience as a lead training in the BPO sector
- Understanding of Talent Development initiatives and preferably have designed and conducted functional and behavioral training in the BPO sector
- Deep technical understanding or hands-on experience in application development and web technologies.
- Experience in developing elearning courses using tools like Articulate and having a working knowledge on LMS would be preferred
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- An effective team player who can work across functions, contribute ideas and is focussed on meeting commitments.
- Meet all required standards of confidentiality and safety. Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
1. 12+ years working in the HR Domain (Preferred L&D/ OD experience), with responsibility for turnkey projects and stakeholder management
1. MBA (HR, Operations preferred)
2. Project Management and 6 sigma certifications preferred
3. Certification in Instructional Design/ Content Development experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.