Managing Partner at Connections One
Views:416 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manage - Chief Information Officer - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager - IT - Luxury Real Estate
Currently profiling for a Luxury Real Estate Firm Located in South Mumbai
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Position: Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Reporting to: Promoters
Location: H.O., South Mumbai
- The CIO will be a part of the Senior Management team and will work with the Promoters to fulfil business objectives through IT.
- The CIO will lead a team of IT professionals to manage IT Infrastructure, Hardware, Software, Products and Applications
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Setting, managing and fulfilling objectives and strategies for the IT department.
- Manage operations of business applications and infrastructure to serve high no. of users across the organisation.
- Technology selection, evaluation and procurement, IT budget forecasting, IT service delivery.
- Maintain security levels on network, infrastructure and servers.
- Negotiate with outsourcers, vendors and contractors for technology products and services, as required.
Qualification: Graduate with additional IT certifications preferred.
Experience: Around 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in real estate sector preferred
Age: Around 35 years
1) Experience in setting up in House IT ( 500 + ).
2) Proven record of creating IN-HOUSE-IT Structure and Management
3) Take part in Design, Architecture, Implementation and Maintenance of Technology
4) Responsible coordinating,Planning,and leading computer related activities
5) Analytical Thinker
6) Ability to Diagnose Problems
7) Oversee Operation of Server System
8) Direct and support implementation of software and hardware upgrades
9) Experience in REAL ESTATE ( Added advantage )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.