Senior Manager/Assistant Director - Salesforce Architect - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Minimum 10 year's of experience in architecture design and implementation of enterprise software solutions. Of that at least 5-6 years of experience in designing and delivering complex, high volume, enterprise wide solution on Salesforce.
- Deep knowledge and expertise across the solution set of salesforce - Sales, Service, Marketing and AI.
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform - force.com, Apex, LWC, Integrations.
- Has directly contributed to large project wins by leading the presales effort and interaction with clients.
- Successful deliveries of large, complex salesforce programs spanning multiple solutions, integration and deployments.
- Creation of IP, Solution accelerators and other innovative solutions on Salesforce that's helped win business or successfully deliver projects.
Essential Skills to succeed :
- Deep Passion, Perseverance & Grit coupled with a inquisitive, learning nature.
- Strong verbal, written communication, data presentation skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Self-driven and motivated personality working with a strong conviction to make things happen.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional team management and leadership skills
Preferred Certifications :
- At least 1 of the Architect certifications is mandatory.
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.