CEO at Logic Gates
Views:471 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager - Asset Care/OPEX - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Asset Care & OPEX (FMCG) NITians
The incumbent should be a B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical from NIT's / DTU / PEC, / BITS with around 12 to 15 years of leadership experience in Plant Maintenance, Utilities Maintenance, Engineering and TPM in a FOOD or Beverages Company.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Operational Excellence and maintenance cost reduction through adoption of best in class maintenance practices.
- Implementing, monitoring use of best practices, developing technical capability within the maintenance function.
- Training plant personnel on operations and maintenance of key machine asset centers.
- Team with Maintenance Managers and Asset Care specialist in developing in-house annual rebuild program for key machine asset centers.
- Driving critical technical India level maintenance related projects for improvement of manufacturing.
- Creating maintenance standards, equipment related standards and SOP's for India wide roll out.
- Evaluating and rolling out CMMS for factories in India.
Candidates meeting above may contact :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.