Founder at Growthill HR Consultants
Views:36 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager/Architect - Cloud - IT (10-15 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
The role-holder will be accountable for driving the next level of growth, strategic positioning, and driving revenue of the Cloud practice.
1. To drive solutions & service offerings, formulate Go-To-Market and growth strategies for the practice.
2. Provide proactive support to clients and prospects to ensure their successful adoption of clouds and partner technologies
3. Keep building new technology capabilities and building team competencies by leveraging cloud provider partnerships
4. Steer the marketing of technology & domain solutions / service offerings to internal/external stakeholders
5. Work with Sales, Pre-sales, Delivery, Marketing, Alliances to establish standard plays within Cloud-Native Application Development to encourage upsells & cross- sells
6. Study the existing Cloud Services like processes, best practices and standardize the service offerings, strengthen, and improve the maturity levels and make a strong practice.
1. Cloud experience and expertise: 12-15 years of all-round experience primarily in AWS/Azure Platform and across multiple cloud stacks (full stack, database technologies supported on clouds, cloud native development (including microservices based enterprise application development, serverless computing, API Management platforms, containerization, etc.)
2. Ability to solution for and build platforms based on a best-of-the-breed integrated multi-cloud approach, driven by business use cases and ROI
3. Cloud partnership experience
4. Solutions experience - Including in cloud-native and migration to cloud
5. Solutions articulation experience
6. Differentiated Digital solutions expertise
7. Cloud implementations experience and expertise, across multiple clouds
8. Customer advocacy / championship, leading to ever-increasing customer retention and repeat business, driven by customer delight
9. High calibre presentation and communication skills
10. Practice and enterprise level leadership skills and competencies covering people management, conflict resolution, accountability, judgement and decision making
11. Progressive IAM experience with focus on Authentication & Authorisation with at least 4 years in delivering enterprise solutions
12. Must hold industry certifications such as - Azure Security, Azure Developer, AWS Cloud Practitioner and AWS Security.
Notice Period-Immediate to 1 week