Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:236 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Arbitration - Construction Group - LLB (12-17 yrs)
Hiring for Manager/ Sr. Manager - Arbitration ( Techno legal) for Leading Construction Group
Key Deliverable - Arbitration Matters
Qualification - BE/ B.Tech Civil + LL.B + Diploma in Arbitration
Experience - 10-12 years
Industry Preferences - Construction
CTC- 35 LPA
Job Location- Pune
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identify the Legal risks and provide legal protection and Risk management advice to the management especially on contract management appropriate courses of action plan to be worked out
- Drafting and issuance of Legal Notices. Preparing responses to Legal notices received.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents wherever required.
- Drafting of statements of claim/ Provide legal protection and defence/rejoinders/and various other applications involved in arbitration and legal issue.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Litigation and co-ordination with External Counsels.
- Interpretation and application of various sections of Arbitration Act , Indian Contract Act etc.