Consultant at Antal International
Views:202 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Analytics - Gaming Industry - IIT/IIM/ISB/ISI/IIFT (5-7 yrs)
My Client was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry back in year 2006.When the nation started to show the signs interest for online gaming, it started to turn Profitable by the year 2010,in just 4 years, and grew 200x.My Client is Technology powered analtics and a data science company.
Role :- Senior Manager Analytics
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Develop unsupervised/supervised models to create target segments for multiple marketing campaigns.
- Develop predictive frameworks based on the customer life cycle to assist in user acquisition.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve marketing initiatives.
- Lead and develop a team of Analytics Managers/Data Analysts
- Coordinate internally to share key learning with other teams and lead to accelerated User growth.
- Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop strong hypotheses, conduct A/B analytics and make data-based recommendations.
- Generate data-based insights that help to launch an impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition & retention programs.
Qualification Required :-
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in analytics.
- Degree in Engineering/Statistics/Management from a premier institute (IITs/IIMs/ISB/ISI/IIFT etc.)
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing is preferable.
- Good understanding of statistics, probability, segmentation techniques.
- Exceptional logical and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to convert patterns in data to test hypotheses.