Manager - Client Engagement at Anlage Infotech
Views:980 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager/AGM - Supply Chain Management - Purchase & Planning - Plastics (18-20 yrs)
Senior Manager / AGM - Supply Chain Management (Purchase and Planning)- Plastics Division
- The position is to ensure timely availability of materials at targeted cost and as per quality standards,
- Ensure the no line stoppages and have good inventory control & Control of logistics cost.
- Effective outsourcing and sub-contracting.
- Have a good partnership association with vendors for supplies and development of new products/ items and help timely launch of new product.
- Major Purchase contracts to be done as per guidelines along with Central Procurement team.
- Control of Inventory and cash flow management
- Input for strategic buying
- Knowledge on EXIM and logistics.
- Service agreements. Good in planning skills.
- Vendor development & communication skills.
- Prepare & Procure material planning as per Scheduled production and customer requirement.
- Manage both in-house and vendor inventory and be in line with inventory norms of the company.
- Lead time reduction for materials and localization for cost reduction.
- Review the material status and supplies and adherence to delivery schedules.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams such as Quality and production for inputs
- Prepare MIS reports and review monthly with regard to supplies, vendor performance and quality and cost
- Train Engineers and other department employees on Purchase processes, procedures and on commercials.
- Involve in projects, expansions and procurement of equipment for facility.
- Liaison with vendors for machinery requirements including negotiation, selection and coordination
- Ensure incoming quality targets are met
- Achieve inventory targets.
- Participate in development of new products to achieve timely launch of new product.
- Cost reduction through alternate vendors, alternate materials and process improvements.
- Control of purchase price variances and cost containments.
- Knowledge on commercials with regard purchase process and procedure.
- Negotiation Skills
- Fair Knowledge on quality systems with regard to purchasing. Knowledge on taxes and duties
- Team management
- Planning Skill
- Communication Skill
- Soft skills to manage CFT incl Finance management.
Educational - Background BE / MTech - Mechanical, IP, IE. (Certifications will have added advantage)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.