Manager - Client Engagement at Anlage Infotech
Views:616 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager/AGM - Quality - Plastics Division (18-20 yrs)
Job Title: Senior Manager / AGM - Quality (Plastics Division)
Overall Functional Scope:
- Position is to ensure the company quality standards are maintained as per company, customer and industry standards.
- Experience in implementation of ISO and other relevant systems and procedures, Including handling customer conflicts, complaints and compliances.
- Training and compliance, Process audits, Supplier audits, CAPA
- Knowledge on Statistical tools, continuous Improvements, 6 Sigma, Lean manufacturing and problem solving.
Reporting To: General Manager
- Prepare and co-ordinate for a standard operating procedure for various operations and processes of the company.
- Assure the processes defined are adhered, and the quality of the product from the process is meeting the end requirements as per engineering and customer requirements.
- Define and set standards for incoming, in-process and final quality levels.
- Set the acceptance criteria and limit samples for products.
- Conduct process audits internally and conduct external supplier audits.
- Implementation of standards and systems within stipulated time frame.
- Train on systems & procedures.
- Corrective and preventive action plan
- Continuous improvement programs, quality circle and Operational excellence tools.
- 6 Sigma and Lean Manufacturing with exposure Quality tools and problem solving techniques
- Customer audits
- Vendor performance metrics, audits and development
- EHS, OHSAS
- Measure, monitor performance and MIS.
- Knowledge in Quality systems, process and procedures.
- Knowledge in similar line may be advantageous.
- Knowledge on QMS & EHS standards.
- 6 Sigma, QC tools, statistical tools, EHS, OHSAS and Lean Mfg.
- Team management
- Training Skill
- Analytical Skill
- Communication Skill
- Man Management and CFT team
Educational Background: BE / MTech - Mechanical, IP, IE (Certifications are added advantage)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.