Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:1457 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager/AGM - Prepaid Marketing - Product & Pricing - Telecom (7-12 yrs)
InnoQuest Consulting comprising a Core team of seasoned Talent Acquisition professionals with experience across diverse industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services and Telecom with team's core expertise in Mid/ Senior Management & Leadership hiring.
About Our Client :
- Our client is one of India's largest Telecommunications company. The company has a customer base of over 30 million including overseas retail customers, and ranks among the Top 10 Asian Telecom companies
Position Title : Lead - Product & Pricing - Prepaid Marketing
Reporting To : Head Prepaid Marketing
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for leading a high performing team and building out the prepaid product portfolio including a holistic strategy, roadmap, and tactical plan focused on meeting the needs of organisations consumers.
- Drive the growth and evolution of the prepaid portfolio through pricing, promotions, product enhancements and distribution expansion while delivering an excellent customer experience and a positive impact on sales and profitability.
- This role will partner closely with numerous cross-functional teams including the Prepaid Product Operations team, pricing/promotions, finance, brand, devices, multi-channel support, sales, National Retail, customer care, customer insights, and supply chain.
Key Deliverables :
New Product Launch :
- Design new plans / product for subscribers by liasioning with Finance and Sales
- Associate closely with CRA Team for product testing
- Associate with IN Team for product configuration
- Ensure new product launch through Marketing Communications team
- Managing Segmented Portfolio
- Aligning Business Objective & imbibe in Segmented Strategy
- Increasing Penetration of Segmented promos.
- Driving communication in the market through innovative communication to retailer / subscribers.
- Managing the efficacy level of the programs and understanding the impact at the net increased ARPU
- Driving Prepaid Usage Revenues:
- Targeting Budgeted numbers for Revenues, ARPU, MOUs & rpm usage subscribers .
- Driving Revenue by driving subscriber engagement led by increased STV penetration across rural & urban subscribers
- Driving Zonal level STV primary and tertiary movements
- Driving ARPU augmentation through detailed analysis of RR trends across prepaid revenue stream and taking initiatives to enhance it
- Detailed analysis and action quarterly revenue planning wrt to market / budgets trends taking RMS to the next level
- Understanding the MOU movements driving MOUs inline with organizations objective to maximize revenue opportunity
Driving Retention :
- Business VLR analysis in depth to understand and create executable plans across regions to increase base
- In-depth analysis for vlr movement across zones, arpu segments & consumer category and initiate proposition to create engagement
- Driving retention of high value customers and increasing the high ARPU base
Required Competencies :
- Must possess strong Leadership & team player qualities, excellent interpersonal skills and networking skills.
- Sound judgment and understanding of Telecom business practices.
- Personal authority and integrity with proven ability to establish relationships and exert influence at the Organizational level.
- Independence, robust ethics and resilience.
Years of Experience :
- Minimum 7 years of Industry experience with exposure to Prepaid marketing and U&R in the current Telecom market
Educational Qualification : Engineer + MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.