Managing Director at T3Cogno Private Limited
Views:292 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Senior Manager/AGM Manager - Talent Acquisition - BPO/KPO (10-16 yrs)
Senior manager/AGM Manager
- Develop, manage, and deliver on a comprehensive talent strategy aligned with Company's aggressive growth plans, vision, mission & values.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Preparing hiring plans with budgets and strategies and creating reports and analytics around the same. Effective use of HRIS and other available resources.
- Research and consult on compensation and benefits
- Use systems and tools such as an HRIS
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Implementing new recruitment processes with the team and doing performance analysis and reviews.
- Training new recruitment team members for the process.
- Driving new initiatives for the hiring process both in the recruitment team and other departments and monitor change results with proper documentation.
- Coordinating with different departments for recruitment plan and process and analyzing recruitment effectiveness and mapping it with the hiring process and performance.
- Training hiring managers about the recruitment process and best practices
- Lead the Campus hiring initiatives of the company, bring the employer amongst Employers of Choice
- Managing relationships with external vendors or partners, Placement Officers for candidate sourcing.
- Determine recruiting KPIs; Develop and present periodical KPI dashboards
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Advanced knowledge of recruiting techniques to attract passive candidates within
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, networking and communications skills
- Good team-management abilities
- Must be able to interface with all levels of senior management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners, and candidates)
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and internal stakeholders' relationship
- Experience in bulk hiring, head hunting process and leadership hiring
- Should have managed a large team of recruiters
- Technology Oriented person with strong process orientation
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- MBA / PGDBM or any equivalent Post Graduate degree in HR with 10+yrs of experience in talent acquisition
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role
- Prior Experience of working in BPO (preferably in Medical Billing) / KPO's and Managing Large Work Force would be referred.