Associate Consultant at RGF Select India
Views:2078 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager/AGM/Head - Quality - Consumer Durables (9-15 yrs)
IMP - Applicant should be from Tirupati or maybe someone who is willing to relocate.
1. Understand the client's needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
2. Devise and review specifications for products or processes.
3. Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
4. Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
5. Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
6. Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
7. Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
8. Approve the right products or reject defectives.
9. Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
10. Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met.
11. Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
12. Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.