Manager - Talent Acquisition at AK Vision & Associates
Views:321 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Manager/AGM/Head - Plating Processes - Manufacturing Industry (12-18 yrs)
Education : B.E./B.Tech/Diploma(Mechanical)
1. Good Knowledge of Plating Processes
2. Good Knowledge of Management Principles (Budgeting, Planning of operation, Resource Allocation and utilization and their development)
3. Familiarity with Industry Standard Equipment and Technical Expertise (Problem solving, Change management and Analytics Skills etc.)
4. Knowledge of Safety, Quality, Productivity,
5. Good Knowledge over analysis tool Like, 7 QC, 8D, why why analysis, Kaizens, 5'S etc.
6. Leadership skill
Key Responsibility & Key Tasks :
Production Management :
- To Manage all the in-house Plating process of various types including copper, Zinc, Zinc-Nickel, Cadmium, Etc.
- To develop efficient team for semi-auto, auto plating line, Hot Dip Galvanizing, Zinc-Flake Coating(Decro, Geomet, Magnee, Dorkan), Phosphating(Zinc/Magnese) etc.
- To also develop the vendors for plating of parts which cannot be developed in-house.
- To ensure maximum utilization of men, material and equipment to achieve the planned auto-line plating targets of the company at prescribed quality level.
- Meeting with Plant head and get monthly production schedule
- Execute Production schedule as per monthly plan and review on daily basis in term of Plan V/S Actual
- Analysis on daily gap and ensure to fulfil the delivery date of product.
- Ensuring to reduce down time hrs and increase availability of machine
- Responsible for team skill development plan. Identify their training requirement as per their Job requirement and give need to HR department for further action.
- Review with QA team in order to resolve any QA issue related to Material Hold.
- Manage the Waste Treatment and Metal Finishing departments. Metal Finishing department includes Zinc Plating, Phosphating and Black Oxide.
- Strive for improved quality, service, and productivity with the assistance of co-workers and other available resources.
- Manage processes effectively to ensure production and quality expectations are consistently met.
- Anticipate and troubleshoot problems with new and existing jobs and resolve them as quickly as possible.
- Understand and ensure proper chemical additions, and the requirements for each finishing line and instruct and assist operator.
- Ensure non-conforming product is not sent to the customer.
- Work in cooperation with the maintenance department.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.