Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:2441 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Senior Manager/AGM/GM - Finance - Real Estate (14-22 yrs)
Incumbent in this role will be responsible for the entire day operations of the function. Individual will work very closely with the Corporate Finance Controller / CEO to ensure the below tasks are completed -
- Verification of day to day transactions like expenses, receipts and payments, etc.
- Monitor the income and expenses Versus budget, track the variances, recommend corrective actions
- Conduct retail /Warehouse inspections
- Project costing & forecasting
- Finalization of Accounts in compliance with Accounting standard and liaison the external audit.
- Submission of CMA/FFRI/FFRII and other documentation compliance reports to banks
- Addressing distributors and vendors accounting related issues
- Ensure the compliance of various statutes such as GST, TDS & VAT Compliance and E filing and attended the IT hearing assessments completion
- Monitor and reconciliation of receivables and payables Management, Preparing cash flow statement.
- Handled the external Audit, Stock audit, VAT Audit, Attended the income tax assessments completion.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS report with analysis, Payroll accounting, Inventory & Working capital management.
- Keep abreast of laws and regulations that apply to field of professional expertise to maintain up-to date compliance.
- Export invoicing & maintained documentation, accounting, submission of bills for collections, Open LC with bank, follow up etc.
- Liaising with Banks & Statutory Bodies.
- Candidates with experience in Relevant Industry / Real Estate would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.