Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:3175 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager/AGM/DGM - Sales - Carpet Tiles/Office Furniture/Partitions/False Ceiling/Building Material (7-15 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
- Professionally qualified with approx 7 - 15 years experience in relevant Building material segment VIZ. Carpet Tiles /Office Furniture/Partitions/False Ceilings .
- Handled and have a strong grip on Projects Sales (majorly) & Channel Sales.
- Pleasing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Strong social networking skills and Team player.
- Exposure to a high level of service standards.
- Willing to relocate/based out of Middle East ME (Kuwait,Dubai, Jeddah etc.)
- Handled "Middle East - ME" market/clients is a MUST.
- Excellent management skills, analytical skills, conflict resolutions skills and stakeholder management skills. You should have demonstrated excellent track record in your past experience and should be ready for the next assignment.
- Should have a problem-solving approach.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Indicative only) :
- To promote the product in the assigned area through Channel network, private & govt. projects and with the help of architects and influencers.
- To appoint distributor/ dealer in each state and town of assigned zones with the help of his team,
- To get the product approved and enlisted in maximum govt. departments of his area with the help of govt. business BDM's.
- Promote the product through architects and interiors with the help of BMD architects
- Promote the product in private projects, small builders, schools and other institutes with the close coordination of dealers/ distributors.
- He would work as the profit center head of the zones and would keep a complete check and control on things accordingly.
- Sells products by implementing sales plans.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, Annual sales Targets for all regions
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling, following up on work results.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.