Head HR at Stride Climate Investments
Views:997 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager/AGM/DGM - Corporate Finance - Renewable Energy Sector - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for zealous individuals with strong financial sense and negotiation skills to for developing the liability end of Renewable business by cultivating and fostering relationships with external stakeholders. The recruit will work with the Head of the business to manage the process of raising debt capital while engaging with a host of regulators, financial institutions and legal advisors.
Key responsibilities :
- Build on relationships with existing debt providers and Manage details and drive the capital raising process
- Maintain track of covenant / conditions as per facility agreement, take effective steps to meet deadlines
- Responsible for creation of securities in the timelines mentioned in the facility agreements, mortgage creation, pledge creation on debentures and shares. Coordinate with lenders, legal advisors and shareholders for the same.
- Liaison with Regulators, consultants and legal partners on a regular basis and keep the management updated on such interactions
- Produced detailed annual action plans for meetings and presentation to the lenders
- Continuously meet the existing lenders and update them of business
- Responsible to provide periodic data to the lenders and reply of every query raised or data required
- Manage and lead the identification of, and approaches to Banks and NBFCs for new funding and re-financing; including identification of overseas funding sources.
- Building on an annual calendar of key prospects.
- Create, monitor and manage all documentation and presentation materials required for pre and post raising debt capital
- Responsible for understanding and negotiation of term sheet, facility agreements, mortgage and pledge documents and other legal documents related to facilities
- Prepare fund models for fundraising opportunities
- Understand due diligence requests from existing and prospective investors, research and gather necessary information and prepare a comprehensive response
- Contribute new ideas and structure for fundraising and identify suitable funding initiatives, calls for proposals etc.
- Consistently organize and prioritize various projects to deliver a high-quality work-product on time
- Responsible for ensuring all tasks, deliverables and documentation are created with the highest level of accuracy
- Develop and maintain reporting and application systems and coordinate information with management. Successfully develops and maintains tracking tools and presentation templates.
- 8 - 12 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Investment bank or Corporate banking
- CA or MBA from premier institute
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Strong analytical and written communication skills - ability to synthesize information and create clear and coherent presentations
- Strong project-management and organizational skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience creating effective processes to manage voluminous workflow
- Forward looking thinker, who is proactive in identifying issues and proposing solutions
- Ability to understand the task and work independently to accomplish the goal
- Very strong presentation skills required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.