HR Manager at BIG SALES JOBS
Views:3083 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager/AGM/DGM - Business Development & Sales - Pharmaceutical - Europe Region (9-25 yrs)
- Company (pharmaceutical formulations) has USFDA & MHRA Approved Formulation Plant in India.
- We are looking for someone experienced in EUROPE market in Sales and Business Development for finished formulation products.
Profile for - Sr. Manager / AGM / DGM - Business Development and Sales (EUROPE MARKET)
Division - Sales and BD
Job Location - Mumbai
Experience - Minimum 9 Years
Experience required - EUROPE market in Sales and Business Development for finished formulation.
- Translate business strategy/ plans into financial/ bottom-line impact through effective management of sales and distribution for the product lines targeted at International & Domestic Markets
- Provide guidance in establishing and deploying service level agreements with various consignees and distributors
- Responsible for negotiating contracts for sales/purchases and managing, renewing and reviewing contracts as required enabling effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
- Scan the environment to map customer requirements, segment.
- Review product mix from the customer's perspective and provide the Product development team with the essential inputs
- Responsible for relationship management with the Key Accounts
- Responsible for identification of new geographies for operations
- Ensure accurate and periodic demand planning
- Plan and manage the effective and necessary conversion of weights, sizes, values, and quality standard's interpretations between exporting systems and territories.
- Manage/liaise with stock control, warehousing and distribution activities influenced by or reliant upon export activities.
- Developing of new markets / territories
- Launching or introducing new products in the existing market.
- Manage and maintain effective and lawful insurance provisions relating to export activities
- Retain and engage the talent employed and build a collaborative and high performance team
Salary - 18 to 26 Lacs per annually
Please share your updated CV & below details/Reference in resume :
Total Experience; Current CTC;Expected CTC;Notice period;Current Location; Reason for Job Change;Reporting to whom you're Team Size ;Handling Countries; Business Portfolio Annually ;Highest Qualification & Handled countries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.