Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1162 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager/AGM - Corporate Finance Control - Manufacturing Plant - CA/CWA/CMA (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager/AGM - Corporate Finance
Position: Plant Finance Controller (6-8 yrs) (Leading MNC Manufacturing Co)
- Responsible for overall control of Plant Operations in partnering with plant team
- Review and preparation of Variable Cost & Overheads with variance analysis Vs Budget/Forecast/Last Month Actual
- Facilitate preparation of annual budgets on cost, KPIs and overheads
- Ensure high level of accounting hygiene through review of Accounting. Support SSC team for Vendor and Statutory reconciliations
- Ensure compliance to month end deliverables - Identify cost saving initiatives
- Preparations of all capex proposals and post review analysis
- Support to all Statutory and Cost Audit Activities - Carry out cost and overheads control - Ensure Working Capital for the Plant through Inventory, Creditors & Advances control - Ensure compliance to indirect tax laws viz. GST
- CA/ CWA/ CMA with 6 to 8 years of experience in Plant Finance Control in a process oriented/ MNA Manufacturing Company - Candidate should be well versed in Financial and Manufacturing Accounting.
- Working knowledge of Indirect Tax Laws i.e. GST - Knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards, IFRS and Direct Tax Laws - Knowledge of SAP
Location: Bharuch (Gujarat) This position is for a Client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Leading MNC Manufacturing Co Secunderabad
Designation : Senior Manager /AGM - Corporate Finance
Qualification : CA - 1st Attempt
Experience : 8-12 with 7 + in Industry exp
Industry : Mfg industry listed company mandatory with prior exp in Big 4 for 2-3 yrs in Statutory audit
Relocation : They prefer candidates from TN, Telangana, AP or Karnataka .
Should be open to travel 2-3 days in a month to office locations whenever required.
Behavioural - Candidate should be assertive as holds a key position to ensure financial compliance at all levels in the organisation.
Position is critical and they would like the candidate to join asap .They are ready to buyout the notice period .
Intial screenings of candidates scheduled this week