Lead Consultant at Rini Search Services
Views:628 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Senior Manager/AGM - Compensation & Benefits - FMCG/Auto (10-20 yrs)
Reports to HR Head
The role is primarily responsible for developing and implementing Compensation & Benefits Management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Payroll Management (Staff Employees Pan India Location)
- Payroll Compliance Management e.g. PF, ESIC etc
- Payroll MIS Management
- HR Budget/Forecast Preparation and monitoring
- Design and develop Compensation & Benefit strategy
- Periodical review Compensation & Benefit Strategy in line with Market Trend
- Design Remuneration Survey & Participation in Region cum Industry Survey
- Design appropriate reward programs and policies, designing and calculation of incentive framework for sales as well as manufacturing divisions.
- Annual Increment calculations after Performance Appraisals.
- Salary Benchmarking and Market Corrections to ensure salaries, increments etc. adhere to the compensation philosophy and are competitive to the Industry Standards.
- Human Resource Budgeting & Manpower Cost Management
- On Boarding and Exit Activities etc
- Compensation restructuring from a complex non tax friendly structure to a simpler tax friendly structure with only essential pay heads that would help save tax
- Thorough understanding of Compensation & Benefit Trend, Statutory Compliance, Taxation etc
Strong Analytical Skills :
- Hands on experience about Payroll Software. Working knowledge about Success Factory will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of industry best practices on Compensation & Benefit Management
- Breathe Business Orientation, Geared for Change, Align to Action, People & Performance focus, Collaboration & Training
- Business Insights, Dispute Management, Workforce analytics, Change Readiness, Decision Making