Partner at Conections One
Views:83 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/AGM - Architectural Plan - Construction (10-16 yrs)
- Responsible for Drafting Plan, Designing, Planning Developing Architectural Plan as per Bye-Laws/Feasibility study of the project
- Involve in the planning and drawing of the design, as well as overseeing its construction.
- Ensure that the design must be economically effective, but meets all the requirements and ensure statutory approvals, planning permission for the design, building regulations approval and monitoring construction.
- External Coordination with various consultants to finalise the work.
- Internal Coordination with MEP, Structural & Architectural Design, Liaisoning.
- Conduct periodic site inspections (self & with relevant consultants) to review if design requirements are fulfilled and quality standards are met with and further issue site inspection reports to avoid any deviation.
- Ensure timely delivery of architectural designs.
- Responsible for reviewing the inputs for special drawings.
If this suits you please revert with the following details:
Passport size photo
Any offer to hold Y/N: If Yes how much :