Recruitment Professional at VIL India
Views:354 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Manager/AGM - Accounts Receivable - Infrastructure Industry - CA (6-12 yrs)
The company is one of the most profitable and fastest growing player in the sector and has established long track record in infrastructure and water management projects.
Chartered Accountant with 6+ years of experience in Accounts Receivables. The positions responsible for Client Billing, Core Accounting, Month End Closing of Books of Accounts, Balance sheet Reconciliations and reporting activities. Candidates having domain experience in infrastructure projects companies will be preferred.
- To ensure correct accounting of revenue and corresponding accounts receivable
- Timely generation of Bills from system
- Ensuring the statutory compliance of such bills raised
- Follow up for the payment against the invoices raised
- Taking the receipt of the bills and ensuring that the payment is received without deduction except the deduction as per tender conditions
- If some abnormal deduction is being done by the client then the same should be communicated to the management
- Monthly reconciliation of the Debtors and obtaining yearly confirmation of Balances.
- Generation of the ageing report and circulating the same with the management.
- Coordinating with sites and preparing Monthly inflow for the receivables.
- Preparing the variance report of Monthly receivables projected and actual received and circulating the same with the management.
- Participate in the financial statement close, including finalizing of data for Bad Debts and preparing Bad Debt Reconciliation.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Sales Ops, Legal and IT teams to suggest technical solutions to business process problems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.