Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:3453 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Senior Manager - Administration - Facility Management Firm (12-15 yrs)
- Looks after the administration matters, preparation of budget, financial planning, scrutinizing bills / vouchers and recommending the same for payment
- Ensure timely procurement of material requirements on most competitive rates
- Identifies the competent agencies for supplies, security, housekeeping and canteen facilities and to ensure smooth functioning
- Liaises with the local government authorities such as the municipal corporation, telephone service providers, electricity and water services etc.
- Supervises the routine administrative functions such as housekeeping, security, canteen and ensure smooth functioning
- Ensures safekeeping and maintaining of all official records
- Arranges for annual maintenance contract(s) wherever required after due approval
- Arranges periodic safety related training and maintain the record of the same
- Non - Faculty / Non - Financial - utility payment.
- Reimbursement for conveyance, canteen, and travel, out duty assignments/entertainment expenditure related to administration staff.
- Repair and maintenance expenditure
- Purchase of Diesel / Oil / Lubricant for running Generator / AC Plant
- Routine printing jobs / stationery / consumables / peripherals / accessories expenditure.
Qualifications (Academic / Technical):
- Must Be a Graduate, PG will be preferred.
Experience: 12-15 years outstanding industry experience
- Administration and Management qualification, knowledge of Welfare,
- Legal and other regulatory requirements.
- Excellent Man-Manager and IR (Industrial Relation) Strategist.
- Good Negotiator having leadership qualities.
- Motivator and Good Organizer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.