Managing Partner at Clips India
Views:1849 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:265
Senior Manager - Admin & Security - Manufacturing/FMCG/FMCD (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Admin and Security
1. To ensure overall security arrangement, movement of men and material within/ from the Company's premises in accordance with company's laid down guidelines.
2. Maintain good liaison with local police and other related agencies.
3. To monitor and control complete operations of the security agency by managing it and making local guidelines, in consultation with senior management of the company.
4. Should be able to manage complete monitoring of the site through CCTVs and should have basic understanding of latest available technology in the physical security domain.
5. Should be able establish local intelligence network of his own to gather timely inputs of trouble some issues.
6. Should Prevent losses and damage to the company by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
7. Should be able to establish and maintain general discipline in the Plant premise.
8. Should be able to maintain and streamline all the security related reports and documents on regular basis and present them at any instant when the requirement arises.
9. Should be able to Identify potential security risks and respond accordingly.
10. Transport (Staff Bus / Pool Car): To make necessary and timely arrangements.
11. Coordinate Meetings/Visits / Annual Activities in the Plant.
12. Housekeeping/Horticulture/and minor repairs of the Admin Area
13. Canteen Administration.
14. Mail room: Dispatch/Receipt of mail/Courier.
15. Should have handled procurement of admin related items.
16. Travel & Ticketing: To make necessary Travel & Ticketing arrangements as required for official tours through external agencies.
17. Stationary : To ensure timely procurement as per user's requirement.
18. Should be able to drive Environment Management Programs & develop operational control procedure to protect environment by efficient management of the food and non-food scrap in accordance with latest compliances.
19. Should have working knowledge of the Emergency response plan.
20. Conference Hall : To coordinate allotment & ensure its maintenance.
21. Should be able to plan Budgeting/ Cost Control/ AMCs (New/Renewal).
22. Should be able to Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline the processes.