Associate Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultant
Views:634 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Admin & Compliance - Pharma (8-14 yrs)
Senior Manager - Admin & Compliance
Job Description :
- Design, implement and manage Transport systems according to the requirement of the job order.
- Estimate the price for the mass excavation as per drawing, quoting the price for building demolition, hiring of machinery periodically i.e. daily, weekly, monthly base,
- Regular supervision of the maintenance schedule of the vehicle in the garage, and yearly fleet insurance & registration.
- Manage travel for staff. Includes local and international travel bookings and visa services.
- Local transportation including driving services and vehicle maintenance,
- Communication (including fax, e-mail, office phones, mobile),
- Office and team housing building services including maintenance and cleaning,
- Co-ordination for stores of garage supplies, vehicle spare parts, and supervise quarry yard, equipment, material.
- Liaise with government offices and ministries in relation to vehicle registration, customs, Ministry of interior (traffic), visa applications and reporting.
- Negotiate contracts and maintenance agreements for on-site hiring of equipment, garage, raw material yard, and housing space in consultation as necessary with legal counsel.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT :
- Recruit, train and supervise administrative staff including local & expatriate workers.
- Perform periodic performance reviews
- Managing and motivating a bilingual language-speaking work force comprising mainly of drivers, supervisors, garage staff, & transport executives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.